Thank you for choosing Millennium Surgery Center for your surgical experience. We strive to offer safe, efficient, high-quality health care. This surgery center is privately owned and some of the physicians have financial interests in the success of it.
What To Expect Before Your Procedure
- Complete Pre-Registration Online Here » (use password: MSC208NEW)
- On the day of your procedure, please bring your identification as well as your insurance card(s).
- The surgery schedule will be determined and we will notify you of the time of your procedure no later than two (2) business days prior to your appointment.
Payment and Billing
- If you are covered by insurance or Medicare, we require payment of co-pay, co-insurance, or deductible at the time of service.
- If you are a self-pay patient, the total amount is due three (3) days prior to your procedure unless other arrangements have been made.
- The surgery center is a separate entity from your Physician’s office and will bill you directly for services provided.
- Payment is to be made directly to the surgery center for these services.
- For any billing questions regarding the surgery center, please call (208) 855-4778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are scheduled to receive anesthesia, the anesthesia provider will visit with you prior to surgery.
- Nothing by mouth 8 hours prior to the procedure: food, drink, chewing gum, and all types of tobacco products.
- The anesthesia service is billed separately.
- For quotes and questions, please call Treasure Valley Anesthesia at 1-866-524-4736 or Independent Anesthesia at 208-525-2090.
- If the surgery center sends out any tissue from your surgery for pathology examination, you will receive a bill directly from the pathology lab.
We look forward to seeing you and hope to make your short stay with us as comfortable as possible.